10.08.2012

Costume parade...


I love the dress-up part of Halloween and have been pinning my little heart out. Here are some costumes I've shared (and made) in the past, and here are a bunch of my favorites so far this year.

How adorable is this strong man?! Oh my word. I love the equally serious expression on this wolf's face.

Check this out, baby-wearing mamas! A popcorn vendor!


All this sweet little rainbow needs is a gold candy bucket...

 

A brilliant take on Alice in Wonderland...


This pinata looks like he'll be full of candy by the end of the night...


I typically can't stand adult Halloween costumes, but this deer costume (and makeup) looks cute! It could also easily be modified to work for a kiddo.


Do you dress up for Halloween? Are you making costumes?

4 comments:

ace faced said...

Last years costumes:
http://acefaced.blogspot.ca/2011/10/yetis.html

The youngest wants to be 'Uke Kywalker' this year...have to figure out those details soon!

p.s. LOVED the owl, Mr. E and flower costumes!

Cathy Voyage said...

The popcorn vendor is the best!

Diana said...

Ooh! thanks for the ideas, I was super stumped this year. A deer/hunter costume combo would be a lot easier to pull off than our original idea, dress as the young couple from Moonrise Kingdom. If we do it I'll be sure to share (and give you credit) on FB!

Erin Lang Norris said...

SO cute! I *love* the pumpkin audience!

I'm being a fox for Halloween- I was so excited to see the photo of the girl who was a deer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...